Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Client #2


Hey There Readers!

Today's post is pretty exciting, because it's about a little girl's nursery I designed for an amazing friend of mine! She is so very dear to my heart because without her, I swear I probably would have lost my head during all my wedding planning chaos last year, but that's a whole other story that I'll save for another day, haha! So I finished up this nursery mid-December, when she was ready to pop, and the room theme was something similar to French Country Chic meets Alice in Wonderland!

This whole nursery project was on a tight budget, and rightfully so, because in case you didn't know, babies are expensive little things! The chair, lamp/table, and the long dresser that also acted as the changing table, were all from a local consignment store, where I always seem to find little treasures at the perfect price. With he help of my friend's dad, we completely transformed those furniture pieces with just a little sand paper and paint! I'll be blogging another day about the furniture refinishing and other projects for this room, not today though, sorry!

What makes this post even MORE exciting is that after my friend, Yolanda, had her baby, she had professional pictures taken of not just the baby, but the room too!

Professional room photos, you say!?
Score!!

So a HUGE shout-out to Yolanda for being so very thoughtful, and for JP Photography, because the pictures were amazing!!

Enjoy!

(side note: God bless that child and her mama, they are too stinkin' cute!)

XOXO ~ Mimi!


Now you see what I mean by Alice in Wonderland (chair) :.P

I am obsessed with the round crib!

The wall of well - wishes


2 comments: